Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Morning Reads

As SondraK would Say "There Is A Word for This"
Ineptocracy: The Pelosi Edition
A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.


I'll admit ... This is Lame. I was trying to finish Game of Thrones.
For some real Sunday Morning Reads go visit Adrienne whom has posted a nice essay by JR Dunn ... Rumors of a Coup

1 comment:

  1. Aw, shucks. I just try and keep a level head and not get too caught up in doom and gloom (which is almost impossible.) The Gingrich/Cain debate gave me hope for the future. I was thinking many months ago a Cain/Gingrich ticket would "be the ticket." Last night it was confirmed...

    ReplyDelete