Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Difference Between US Says a Lot!

Some Girl at UCSD sez: I'm feeling like a little Holocaust ... Well yeah kinda!

Via Ace




David Horowitz is a founder and the president of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, edits the conservative FrontPage Magazine, and writes for Christopher Ruddy's conservative website NewsMax.[2] Horowitz founded the right-leaning activist group Students for Academic Freedom.

YaKnow ..... There's nothing but Eggheads and Hippies at UCSD and apparent Terrorist sympathizers! FrankJ would make a day of punching hippies right in the face If she had been American you may have seen my shocked face : But it's the MSA on campus. I am not a bit surprised. Just because you can say anything you want doesn't make it right. I bet her parents moved here so their children would be shielded from that terrorist crap. A privilege it is to attend a school like UCSD (btw, my own nephew could not get in) and her statement is screw you! Horowitz shut her down at once and no one says a word. It's just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment