Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Saturday, July 3, 2021

Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama



Proof Positive - Best of the Web

Animal Magnetism - RULE FIVE NORK FRIDAY

By Other Means - Tuesday Tap Rack and Bang, BeCos(play) It's Friday and Seeing Red

Evi L. Bloggerlady - Fashion Friday️

Ninety Miles From Tyranny - Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, Morning Mistress and Blogs With Rule 5 Links

Grouchy Old Cripple - Saturday Boobage

Irons in the Fire - Friday Data and ... Saturday Data Overflow ... on Monday

The Feral Irishman - Friday Femme Fatale

The Daley Gator - Daley Babe

Diogenes Middle Finger News - A Good Monday Morning



A View from the Beach - Rule 5 Saturday - Gabrielle Adrian and Fish Pic Friday

24 Femmes Per Second - Debra Paget

Knuckledraggin My Life Away - I'm sure she's taken, men And ... I’ll leave you with this

American Power - Here Comes Summer!

Woodsterman - Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

The Other McCain - Rule Five Sunday: Cottagecore Is The New Black

The Pirates Cove - If All You See ... and Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup

Wired Right - A Beautiful End to the Day ... Indeed!

The View from Lady Lake - Are Camaros as sexy as Mustangs? You be the judge - I can't call this one.

The Right Way - Friday Babe and ... Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama

1 comment:

  1. I am a retired blogger from Israel(IDF),Ihave a new FUNNY/HUMOR blog: funnylinksblog.wordpress.com and I am interested in a Reciprocal Links with your great blog,if it's possible,please.I think Humor is important to people,anywhere,anytime,any blog...and your blog is really one of the best in this category:HUMOR/SATIRE.I would like very very much,it will be an honour and a pleasure for me to be included in your great blog.Best wishes,David,from the Holy-Land..(It's not a spam,I am serious)
    If you are not interested,just ignore this message,thank you.

    ReplyDelete