Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Sunday, February 8, 2015

That's Just Weak

Weak like a broth made from the shadow of a game hen that has starved to death.

“As managing editor of NBC Nightly News, I have decided to take myself off of my daily broadcast for the next several days, and Lester Holt has kindly agreed to sit in for me to allow us to adequately deal with this issue. Upon my return, I will continue my career-long effort to be worthy of the trust of those who place their trust in us.”

2 comments:

  1. "I will continue my career-long effort to be worthy of the trust of those who place their trust in us.”

    Yeah, right. I always place my trust in people like Brian Williams. Not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There Adrienne ... It's always good to see you in the comments.

    We'll see in a couple days what these clowns come up with for appropriate penance for remembering stuff that never happened.

    ReplyDelete