Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rules Violation

Mass. officer loses gun in courthouse bathroom
WAREHAM - A Plymouth police officer's gun has gone missing after he inadvertently left it in a courthouse bathroom.

Chief Michael Botieri says Capt. John Rogers Jr. put the gun down in the bathroom of Wareham District Court at about 3 p.m. Monday, then left without taking it. When he went back for it minutes later, it was gone.

Court officers and local police, with the help of a weapon-sniffing dog, did a sweep of the courthouse and passed everyone inside through a metal detector without success.

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago I found a Ruger P90 sitting on the TP dispenser in a McDonalds restroom. I called the local PD who came and picked it up - but I halfway wish I'd have kept it.

    ReplyDelete