Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Rememberance


Ian


Fourteen Years Ago Today it was a beautifully bright and shiney Easter Morning in Scottsdale AZ. Ian was Baptised 14 years ago this day in 1998 at St Anthonys in the Desert. An auspicious day to begin a Christian life. He's gone now 3 months. Overdosed on his Mothers medicine in her care. Accute Methodone Intoxication is what the Medical Examiner has said. The case is with the DA. I've been told to expect no justice for my son. I just wanted to mark the day with rememberance.

2 comments:

  1. My prayers and my tears are with you David. Justice will be served. Our God is a just being. -janice-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss,Words can't tell you how bad I feel for you.My prayers are with you everyday.

    ReplyDelete