Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Friday, April 30, 2010

Just a Lie

Obama Sez: America would be one of the largest Muslim Countries in the world


June 2nd 2009
"And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,"

Largest Muslim Population in the world? Not! Lie and not the first

"Now, I think it’s very important to understand that one speech is not going to solve all the problems in the Middle East," Mr. Obama said. "And so I think expectations should be somewhat modest."

Hey Mr. Bucket Head

More than a few Mr. Presidents have done what what you"re tring to do with the Middle East. Are you kidding me ? Amature

No comments:

Post a Comment