Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Earlier Today

To the woman in the plaza standing under the patio umbrella having a smoke. I just wanted to share the umbrella. It's raining. You don't have to be all offended by everything either. There is a reason you remain unmarried. You might as well have a "NOW" bumper sticker plastered on your forehead. BTW ... You're better looking from the backside anyway. Try being a little nice now and then. You're just embarassing your Mother.

UPDATE: A Response
To the man with the audacity to approach me under the umbrella on the plaza. Are you some kind of occufreak? This is my umbrella and you swagger about as if you've just given birth to a litter of kittens. Can't you see I have these earbuds in? I'm not responding. Good Morning? ...Really? ... Is that the best you can come up with you moron. There's a vacant umbrella at the far end of the court. You can occupy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment