Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Monday, November 12, 2018

Vanderleun



I usually savor my Sunday morning reads. As I read Vanderleun I often get the impression this guy may be writing specifically for my own benefit. He's not of course, he's just very good at what he does and any other occupation I would consider a waste of his time. I was heartbroken to hear of the destruction of his home town of Paradise California.

The Humble Host of American Digest whom has delighted his readers for years has fallen victim to the the "CAMP" fire in Northern California specifically the town of Paradise, that place is gone now. He's accepting donations to assist with his recovery efforts. If you are able and feel compelled to donate, please do.

LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment