Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Wednesday, February 11, 2015

New Addition to the Association


TRW and the Famous Blogging Squirrels Welcome Mississippi Rebel to the Association of Miniscule to Middling Conservative Bloggers. It wasn't a hard call. I have to go scrape and inch of friggin ice from the truck windshield to get to work this morning and youse Douchknockers need something to read.
Here Ya Are ... Federal Bill Introduced To Limit Magazine Size

Go Read a While then come back here.

1 comment:

  1. Before clicking on the link, my first thought was, "Are people now so stupid that we have to limit the size of magazines - as in Redbook and House Beautiful? - while my brain conjured up visions of little skimpy pamphlets at the check out stands.

    I don't even have and icy windshield as an excuse.

    ReplyDelete