Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Saturday, December 6, 2014

Without a Map


Judy, the very friendly Bikini Girl demonstrates, "How to find your own backside with both hands".

Make a difference this Monday morning. Identify a Left Leaning, Obama voting, Gun Grabbing, Progressive Liberal. Then, from behind this individual, grasp firmly by the forearms and in one motion, plant both hands directly on his or her own backside while whispering "THERE IT IS, FOR CRAP SAKE! Don't lose it".

Get yourself some coffee and have a nice day. You know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hello The Right Way

    You have a nice blog here! My name is Samuel Gonzalez and I run The Last Tradition. I’ve been doing it since 2009 and I’m pretty dedicated to what I do. I’m always looking for other good blogs to service my readers and yours fits the bill. Check out my blog and if you like what you see I hope you add me to your blog roll. I’ll do the same for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

    http://www.thelasttradition.com/

    ReplyDelete