Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Monday, August 27, 2012

Good on You Gunny

via IOTW
Gunny Ermey has been fired from Geico Insurance for unflatering remarks he's made about the current Presidential Administration.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:Do you think I'm cute, Private Gecko? Do you think I'm funny? Private Gecko: Sir, no, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then wipe that disgusting grin off your face.
Private Gecko: Sir, yes, sir.
[tries to stop smiling] Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, any F@#%ing time, sweetheart!
Private Gecko: Sir, I'm trying, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Gecko I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-F@#%ing-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Private Gecko: Sir, I can't help it, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bull$&*t! Get on your knees scumbag!
[Gecko drops down to his knees] Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Now choke yourself.
[Gecko wraps his own hands around his throat] Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Goddamn it, with MY hand, numb-nuts!
[Gecko reaches for Hartman's hand] Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Don't pull my F@#%ing hand over there! I said choke yourself; now lean forward and choke yourself!
[Gecko does so] Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you through grinning?
Private Gecko: [gagging] Sir, yes, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bull$&*t, I can't hear you!
Private Gecko: [louder] Sir, yes, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bull$&*t, I STILL can't hear you! Sound off like you've got a pair!
Private Gecko: SIR, YES, SIR!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: That's enough! Get on your feet. Private Gecko you had best square your a$$ away and start $&*tting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely f@#$ you up!
Private Gecko: Sir, yes, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment