Guns, Impossibly Beautiful Women, Nice Rides and Politics

I STAND WITH ISRAEL




Friday, May 18, 2012

Shuuusshh!

It's a pair of Tea Party Hobbits on the back stoop ... in the wild.
Dave in PB and the sweetest girl I know Miss Cindy
I'm taking the Girls to Hampton Beach for the weekend. I intend to have my backside in the sand by 1000 hours. If you're around and would like share a beer ... We'll pouring beer at Wally's around 1400 hours. Ocean Blvd and L street.
My escape from California is complete.

3 comments:

  1. Dave, have fun, you picked a GREAT weekend to be up here at Hampton :)

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pissed. It was a very nice outing for the girls and the weather could not have been better. The water though is bone crushingly cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a couple of great looking Hobbits!!!

    ReplyDelete